Saturday, June 11, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM, Seal BeachLooking forward to a date night with your spouse? Then join us for our couples Seal Beach Date Night
Saturday, June 11, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM, Seal BeachLooking forward to a date night with your spouse? Then join us for our couples Seal Beach Date Night at 5:30 PM for either a picnic in the park dinner on the south side of the pier on the grass (pack a picnic dinner, blanket, and chair) or dine at one of the many restaurants nearby the pier. Following dinner, couples will meet up at 7:30 PM for a leisurely walk along the beach or pier. To top off the night, at 8:00 PM, couples will meet at Cold Stone Creamery located across the pier for ice cream! All married and engaged couples are welcome, so bring a couple you know. Hope to see you there! For more information, contact Pastor Pat Schorr at ccsouthbay.org/contact
(Saturday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.