Saturday, June 18, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM, The Patio & East Parking Lot. Please join us for our first baptism of the year! If you haven’t been
Saturday, June 18, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM, The Patio & East Parking Lot. Please join us for our first baptism of the year! If you haven’t been baptized, we invite you to take this opportunity to declare to the world that you are a new creation in Christ! Invite your family and friends to join you and witness your declaration of faith. It is sure to be a wonderful time for all as we worship, enjoy the Word, and fellowship together as a church family. If you would like to be baptized, please sign up at ccsouthbay.org/baptism. Hope to see you there!
(Saturday) 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
19300 S. Vermont Ave
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.