Friday, December 10, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Kids’ Zone SanctuaryParents, save the date for a fun-filled Christmas Night Out for your children! We will celebrate the
Friday, December 10, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Kids’ Zone Sanctuary
Parents, save the date for a fun-filled Christmas Night Out for your children! We will celebrate the birth of Jesus as the children sing carols, make crafts, and dine together. This is a free event. You must register online to attend at ccsouthbay.org/cmchristmas. Ages 3 through 5th grade are welcome. Masks are required. For more information, contact Pastor Stef Mitrano at ccsouthbay.org/contact
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.