This is a repeating eventjune 18, 2022 10:00 am
Every 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Fellowship Hall EastThe heart of His Healing Hands ministry is to provide a place for those
Every 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Fellowship Hall East
The heart of His Healing Hands ministry is to provide a place for those who are suffering or hurting and also for caregivers to receive prayer, encouragement, anointing, comfort, and support. We also provide the homebound and bedridden with visitations and offer prayer, fellowship, communion, and baptism. We invite you to join us every 3rd Saturday of the month for a time of prayer, worship, and God’s Word followed by small related groups led by a group leader to receive additional support for specific needs. For those interested in serving as a group leader, contact Pastor Dwight at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.