Saturday, July 24, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, The PatioJump, jump, jump….everybody jump!!! Kids, join us for “Jump Day!” Kinder – 5th graders are invited to come
Saturday, July 24, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, The Patio
Jump, jump, jump….everybody jump!!! Kids, join us for “Jump Day!” Kinder – 5th graders are invited to come and enjoy some fun jumpers till they can’t jump anymore!!! A parent must be in attendance. This is a free event. Registration starts July 9 – 23. You can register online at ccsouthbay.org/jumpday. For more information, contact Pastor Stef Mitrano at ccsouthbay.org/contact
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
19300 S. Vermont Ave
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.