This is a repeating eventfebruary 8, 2021 7:00 pm
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom ClassesStruggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom Classes
Struggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways to have greater joy in 2021. The new “MANAGING LIFE” classes will show you how to live the victorious Christian life. The Managing Life classes are free! The classes are virtual and offered through Zoom. If you can’t make it to class, you’ll be able to access the video recording online. Sign up today! Visit ccsouthbay.org/class. Contact Pastor Brandon Gill at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
Week 1 – Feb 1 – The Meaning of Life
Week 2 – Feb 8 – Managing Emotions
Week 3 – Feb 22 – Managing Your Time
Week 4 – Mar 1 – Managing Your Resources
Week 5 – Mar 8 – Managing Relationships
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
1. What are some things that can cause us to drift from the truth of the Gospel?
2. What is the difference between sins of omission and sins of commission? Give examples.
3. What can we do to keep from drifting?
4. What are some areas that you are prone to drifting in? What are some ways that you are going to better protect yourself from drifting this week?
5. Spend time praying for one another.