This is a repeating eventfebruary 8, 2021 7:00 pm
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom ClassesStruggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom Classes
Struggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways to have greater joy in 2021. The new “MANAGING LIFE” classes will show you how to live the victorious Christian life. The Managing Life classes are free! The classes are virtual and offered through Zoom. If you can’t make it to class, you’ll be able to access the video recording online. Sign up today! Visit ccsouthbay.org/class. Contact Pastor Brandon Gill at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
Week 1 – Feb 1 – The Meaning of Life
Week 2 – Feb 8 – Managing Emotions
Week 3 – Feb 22 – Managing Your Time
Week 4 – Mar 1 – Managing Your Resources
Week 5 – Mar 8 – Managing Relationships
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
1. What are some differences between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant?
2. What does it mean for Jesus to be our mediator? Why do we need a mediator?
3. Why were the Old Testament sacrifices insufficient to save us? What was different about Jesus's sacrifice?
4. How does the New Covenant affect the way that we live our lives? How are you going to live differently in light of the New Covenant this week?
5. Spend time praying for one another.