This is a repeating eventfebruary 8, 2021 7:00 pm
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom ClassesStruggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom Classes
Struggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways to have greater joy in 2021. The new “MANAGING LIFE” classes will show you how to live the victorious Christian life. The Managing Life classes are free! The classes are virtual and offered through Zoom. If you can’t make it to class, you’ll be able to access the video recording online. Sign up today! Visit ccsouthbay.org/class. Contact Pastor Brandon Gill at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
Week 1 – Feb 1 – The Meaning of Life
Week 2 – Feb 8 – Managing Emotions
Week 3 – Feb 22 – Managing Your Time
Week 4 – Mar 1 – Managing Your Resources
Week 5 – Mar 8 – Managing Relationships
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
1. Considering the first Passover, what does it say about us? What does it say about Jesus?
2. How are Passover and communion connected (in your own words)?
3. Why is it important that we celebrate communion? What is the purpose of it in the church?
4. In what ways does communion personally deepen your love for Jesus?
5. Spend time praying for one another.