This is a repeating eventmarch 1, 2021 7:00 pm
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom ClassesStruggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways
Mondays, February 1 – March 8, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Online Zoom Classes
Struggling with stress or anxiety? Feeling blue or heavyhearted? Learn five Christian ways to have greater joy in 2021. The new “MANAGING LIFE” classes will show you how to live the victorious Christian life. The Managing Life classes are free! The classes are virtual and offered through Zoom. If you can’t make it to class, you’ll be able to access the video recording online. Sign up today! Visit ccsouthbay.org/class. Contact Pastor Brandon Gill at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
Week 1 – Feb 1 – The Meaning of Life
Week 2 – Feb 8 – Managing Emotions
Week 3 – Feb 22 – Managing Your Time
Week 4 – Mar 1 – Managing Your Resources
Week 5 – Mar 8 – Managing Relationships
(Monday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.