Monday, February 14, OnlineFor this year’s Valentine’s Day event, Pastor Chet and the Marriage Ministry have prepared a special online video devotional, “Becoming One” for married and
Monday, February 14, Online
For this year’s Valentine’s Day event, Pastor Chet and the Marriage Ministry have prepared a special online video devotional, “Becoming One” for married and engaged couples. It will be available to watch starting on Valentine’s Day, Monday, February 14th and any time thereafter. To watch the devotional, visit ccsouthbay.org/marriage and click on the Valentine’s Day link. There will also be discussion questions you can do together. We are looking forward to enjoying Valentine’s Day as couples, and we pray this devotional will refresh, renew, and strengthen your marriage as you walk together in love in Christ Jesus. For more information, contact Pastor Pat Schorr at ccsouthbay.org/contact
All Day (Monday)
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.