Saturday, October 15, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Multi-Purpose RoomDiscover your artistic and creative talents at our Couples Paint Night. Enjoy an evening of
Saturday, October 15, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Multi-Purpose Room
Discover your artistic and creative talents at our Couples Paint Night. Enjoy an evening of canvas painting taught by a professional artist. The cost is $50 per couple. Married and engaged couples are welcome. You must pre-register to attend at ccsouthbay.org/couples-paint-night Light snacks and beverages will be provided. Children’s Ministry is not available. For more information, contact Pastor Pat Schorr at ccsouthbay.org/contact
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.