Saturday, July 23, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM, KidLIFE CourtyardRise and shine, it’s time for Men’s Breakfast! Join us in the KidLIFE Courtyard as we enjoy food
Saturday, July 23, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM, KidLIFE Courtyard
Rise and shine, it’s time for Men’s Breakfast! Join us in the KidLIFE Courtyard as we enjoy food and fellowship, then head to the KidLIFE Sanctuary for worship and the Word with guest speaker Pastor Randolph Ochoa from Calvary Coastline in Torrance. Ages 13 years and older are welcome. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hang out with your brothers in Christ. Hope to see you there! For more information, contact Pastor Rob Stoffel at ccsouthbay.org/contact
(Saturday) 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Kids' Zone Courtyard
19300 S. Vermont Ave
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.