Tuesdays, June 7 – 28, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Kids’ Zone SanctuaryHey guys the Men of the Word invite you out to our upcoming summer session
Tuesdays, June 7 – 28, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Kids’ Zone Sanctuary
Hey guys the Men of the Word invite you out to our upcoming summer session titled, “Disciple – Be One, Make One.” This 4-part series will focus on discipleship and what it means to truly be a disciple of Jesus! Summer session begins on Tuesday, June 7th. We will start the night at 6:00 PM with hot dogs on the balcony, then move into the Kids’ Sanctuary for a time of worship, followed by a study on discipleship, and end with fellowship in groups to discuss and glean from one another. Reach out and invite someone you know. Hope to see you out there! High school age and older are welcome. Children’s Ministry is available. For more information, contact Pastor Rob Stoffel at ccsouthbay.org/contact
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.