Mondays, 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM, Overflow Room1 Thessalonians 5:17 declares that we are to PRAY without ceasing! If you have a heart to pray
Mondays, 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM, Overflow Room
1 Thessalonians 5:17 declares that we are to PRAY without ceasing! If you have a heart to pray or if you just want to start your week off with prayer, then come join us on Monday mornings as we intercede on behalf of the church, His people, and whatever the Holy Spirit puts on your heart. Hope to see you there! Contact Pastor Lester Winge at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
1. What are some differences between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant?
2. What does it mean for Jesus to be our mediator? Why do we need a mediator?
3. Why were the Old Testament sacrifices insufficient to save us? What was different about Jesus's sacrifice?
4. How does the New Covenant affect the way that we live our lives? How are you going to live differently in light of the New Covenant this week?
5. Spend time praying for one another.