Parents! Here’s a wonderful opportunity for you to serve in the Children’s Ministry. We are introducing a new ministry called Room Parent! Our goal is for the Room
Parents! Here’s a wonderful opportunity for you to serve in the Children’s Ministry. We are introducing a new ministry called Room Parent! Our goal is for the Room Parent to be part of the classroom by assisting the teacher with passing out curriculum and craft items, help check in and check out children, and escort children to and from the Kids’ Zone Sanctuary. This role takes very little time and no preparation. Your involvement will make a huge difference for our Sunday school teachers. You are welcome to serve once a month or more often as your schedule allows. No experience is necessary. We will train you! To become part of the team that serves the Lord by serving His kids, visit ccsouthbay.org/room-parents. Thank you for supporting this new ministry and blessing God’s kids! For more information, contact Jake Sanchez at ccsouthbay.org/contact
November 15 (Monday) - December 31 (Friday)
19300 S. Vermont Ave
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.