SPORTS MINISTRY – CYCLING CLUB (BEGINNER RIDE)Saturday, June 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Redondo Beach Pier to Manhattan Beach PierCome out for CCSB Cycling Club’s
SPORTS MINISTRY – CYCLING CLUB (BEGINNER RIDE)
Saturday, June 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Redondo Beach Pier to Manhattan Beach Pier
Come out for CCSB Cycling Club’s first ever event! Join us for a day of fun in the sun with a 7 mile beach bike ride! We’ll take a round trip from Redondo Beach pier to Manhattan Beach pier with a few stops along the way. All ages, bicycles, and riding styles are welcome, come as you are! We will meetup at 10:00AM on the pier at the grassy knoll adjacent to the entrance to Barney’s Beanery to start our ride. You won’t want to miss this opportunity for fun and fellowship. For ride details and map visit ccsouthbay.org/cycling-club. For more information, contact Scott Griffin at ccsouthbay.org/contact
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Redondo Beach Pier
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.