This is a repeating eventapril 26, 2022 10:00 am
Tuesday, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM , Multi-Purpose RoomLadies, join us for our weekly Tuesday morning and evening Women’s Bible Study in the book of Ephesians with
Tuesday, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM , Multi-Purpose Room
Ladies, join us for our weekly Tuesday morning and evening Women’s Bible Study in the book of Ephesians with a study titled, “Blessed Accepted Belong.” Join us for a time of worship, teaching, and personal encouragement in your walk with the Lord. Children’s Ministry is provided. High school age and older are welcome. We look forward to seeing you and be sure to bring a friend! You can also watch live at livestream.com/ccsouthbay/women. For more information, contact Nene Luna at ccsouthbay.org/contact
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.