Saturday, June 4, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Wilson Park in TorranceHey all 6th-12th grade students, come out for a fun day at the park. We will
Saturday, June 4, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Wilson Park in Torrance
Hey all 6th-12th grade students, come out for a fun day at the park. We will have picnic games and loads of fun! This will be a picnic style event so bring a blanket and your lunch. Invite your friends to join us! Drop off and pick up will be at Wilson Park near the basketball courts. Contact Domi Orellana at ccsouthbay.org/contact for more information.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
2200 Crenshaw Blvd
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.