When was the last time you told God, Thank You?
I love how King David exclaims, “Both riches and honor come from You, and You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand, it is to make great And to give strength to all…Now, therefore, our God, We Thank You and praise Your glorious name.” (1 Chronicles 29: 12-13: )
Before I met Jesus I would tell people, “I was born with nothing and I still have a lot of it left.”
After I met Jesus, I realized I was rich in the love of God, who ransomed me with the price of His Son.
I may have been born with nothing, but today I am spiritually wealthy beyond measure.
It is a debt I can never repay. I think about it every day.
And every day it humbles me and moves my spirit to say…
Dear God…Thank You!
30 Reasons You Can Say “Thank You” to God
1. There’s POWER in the name of Jesus to break every chain.
2. There’s still room at the cross for people like you and me.
3. His love for you is unconditional.
4. He pulled you out of the gutter when no one else could.
5. He picked you up and dusted you off every time you fell down.
6. You can say “Thank You God” for another great day!
7. Thank You for breathing on you His spirit of love, hope and renewal every day.
8. You can give Him a shout out of praise any time of the day or night.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts. (Psalm 28:7)
9. He teaches you that those who kneel before Him can stand up to anybody.
10. He shows you that you’re no longer a slave to fear, but a child of the Most High God!
11. He reminds you that He’s strong when you’re weak.
12. You can thank God for showing you that you truly can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you! (Phil. 4:13)
13. His love is SO STRONG it never fails, even when yours does.
14. He always creates a blessing with your name on it.
Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass. (Joshua 21:45)
15. He gives you the faith to believe daily.
16. You can thank God it’s by His grace that you’re saved through faith. It’s His gift to you!
17. He seeks and honors the praises of His people.
18. He has created a new heart within you.
19. For God being so real, it’s impossible to say He doesn’t exist.
20. He gives purpose to your life through the blood of Jesus Christ.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
21. He gives you His Word, which speaks to you like Living Water.
22. He has given you ears to hear His Word, eyes to read His Word and a mouth to tell others of His Word.
23. Thank You, dear Father, for listening to us when we pray to You; when we pour out our heart to You; when we laugh with You, and when we cry with You.
24. Thank You that Jesus is the only way to salvation, to fellowship with You, to eternal life with You.
25. You can be so thankful, God has given you the ability to sing praises to His name!
26. For giving you more reasons to say, “Thank You Lord” than you could ever count.
27. He reminds you that material things aren’t all that important because you can’t take anything with you when you die.
28. He gives you the honor and privilege to love Him back.
29. You can thank God with all your heart for just how great He truly is!
30. And finally, You can be thankful to God because His love is eternal, everlasting and never fails!
1 John 4: 7-9 puts the power of God’s love for you in perspective:
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this, the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
As you can see, there are so many reasons you can be moved to say…
“Dear God, I just want to say…Thank You!”