1. What is the most pain you have ever physically experienced? How does this compare to Jesus' experience?
2. Scripture makes a point of including Simon helping Jesus carrying His burden. How often are you aware that your suffering is for Christ and with Christ?
3. How willing are you to carrying the cross? What does that look like in your life?
4. What do you notice about Jesus' attitude toward people as He suffers? How can Jesus' attitude before and on the cross encourage us to face struggles daily?
5. Spend time in prayer thanking God.