Funeral Slideshow Technical & Content Requirements
- The slideshow must be a digital movie file. Acceptable Formats: H.264, MP4
- WE DO NOT EXCEPT DVDs or still images (individual JPEG files)
- 720p resolution (1280 x 720) preferred, but 1080p (1920 x 1080) is acceptable
- A PowerPoint (.PPT) file is not acceptable
- Full resolution QuickTime (.mov) or AVI files are too large and not to be used
- The service photo must be high resolution (at least 1920x1080 pixels)
- Add 5 seconds of black before slideshow/music start and 5 seconds of black at the end
- Maximum length not to exceed 10 minutes
- Must not have any inappropriate photos/video, such as:
- Immodest apparel/dress (e.g. cleavage, too much flesh showing)
- Drugs/alcohol use
- Profanity or vulgar speech
- Please be mindful of appropriateness (language) when selecting any music
- We must have the file for pastoral/staff review at least 48 hours prior to the service.
Files for Monday funerals must be received the Friday before.
- Videos must be complete. We cannot perform any edits to the footage.
Slideshow Creation Tools
If you have any questions, please contact the Media Department: (310) 352-3333.