by CCSB Web Team | Oct 26, 2021
This is the message from our Women's Bible Study series Women of the Bible on 10/20/2020 titled "Sarah - Wife of a Patriarch" Genesis 17:15-22; 18:9-15 with Connie Gill.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.