by CCSB Web Team | Oct 26, 2021
"Be Watchful" on Galatians 4:8-20. Turning from Grace to Law, Paul so upset with them. Paul was afraid for them and feared that all his labor had been in vain. He was reminding them of the special bond that they had together. Apparently, Paul had some sort of physical infirmity that made him somewhat unpleasant to look at. The cause has never been recorded, but tradition has said that it might have been some sort of eye condition since the Galatians were willing to give their own eyes to Paul.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.