by CCSB Web Team | Sep 29, 2015
Suffering for the testimony of Jesus What would you be willing to suffer for in this life? You family and friends? Our willingness to suffer shows the value we put on a thing. What greater thing could we suffer for than testimony of Jesus Christ our Lord? He has saved us and given us a holy calling. There is nothing to be ashamed of in sharing a message that declares a Savior "who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel."
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.