by CCSB Web Team | Mar 1, 2016
In this portion of Scripture, we see Paul experiencing heartache as he tries to help the Galatian believers with their confused spiritual lives. When he first came to them with the Gospel, it was difficult for the Galatians to turn to the Lord. But Paul willingly struggled with hem; he could do no less considering what Christ had done on the cross for him. But now the Galatian Christians were falling back into legalism and a “second childhood” experience and Paul had to again struggle with them. His greatest desire was to have Christ formed in them, just as parents long to see their children mature in their Christian walks
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.