by CCSB Web Team | Mar 8, 2016
Be faithful to the truth As we step out in boldness of faith and a willingness to suffer for the gospel, it is critical that we cling (“hold fast”) to the truth of God’s Word. What good to be bold and to suffer when we do it for something that is false? We see so many people and churches falling away from the “pattern of sound words” found only in the Word of God. Paul calls Timothy to hold fast to that “which was committed to” him in “faith and love.” To drive the point home, he gives Timothy examples of one who was faithful to the truth and those who were not.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.