by CCSB Web Team | Oct 20, 2015
In the greeting for this letter, Paul calls himself an apostle "according to the promise of life." An amazing testimony since he is writing from a Roman prison under the sentence of death. It is significant then that Paul starts this first passage by encouraging Timothy about his "faith." For faith is the necessity for expressing the life we have been given through Jesus Christ.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.