by CCSB Web Team | Oct 11, 2016
Lesson 9 - The Law of Moses cannot change the promise God made to Abraham, that in him all the nations of the earth would be blessed. The covenant God made with Abraham preceded the Law of Moses by about 1,450years. Judaizers were implying that the Law overrides the covenant. Paul argue d that it did not. The original covenant promised that we are justified by faith and the blessings of salvation.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.