by CCSB Web Team | Oct 27, 2015
Paul's questions to the Galatians were meant to cut like a knife. Having concluded his autobiography, Paul addresses his readers directly with a series of piercing questions. These questions are asked in a tone of rebuke. The Galatians had turned away from the Gospel and had turned to a blend of the Gospel and the Law.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.