by CCSB Web Team | Oct 27, 2015
True or False?
Any gardener knows that if you let a weed take root it will soon take over a garden and, if left alone, the garden will become a shadow of its former splendor or may even die, being choked out by the evasive weeds consuming all the nutrients. Such was the case in Galatia; theheretical “weed” was threatening to choke out the true Gospel of Christ.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.