by CCSB Web Team | Feb 9, 2016
Paul tells Timothy to remind the believers about the essentials of the gospel of Jesus Christ that Paul just reminded him of in verses 8-13. At the same time, Timothy is to “charge” the body to express these eternal truths to others in a way that honors God’s Word.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.