by CCSB Web Team | Jul 12, 2021
Just as children have the DNA of their biological parents, when we receive Christ into our lives, the Holy Spirit is grafted into our DNA. We officially become God’s children and, as daughters of the King, we will inherit “the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints” (Ephesians 1:18). But what is that inheritance? What is this glorious abundance of spiritual power to which you are entitled because you are now a child of God?
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.