by CCSB Web Team | Jul 18, 2017
This is the sermon from our Women's Bible Study on 7/18/2017 titled "The Son Is My Peace" on Isaiah 26:3 with Pat Jackson.
1. Why is sin a much bigger problem than what we simply do?
2. What does our outward sin reveal about the heart of mankind?
3. What should we do when we sin? Why?
4. If mere effort and willpower are not enough to defeat sin in our lives, what should we do?
5. Spend time praying for forgiveness and thanking God for His mercy and grace.
This video will live at 12AM on Monday, February 14th.