Explain common issues and topics from a biblical perspective
- 1 hr Study/Lecture
- 30 Minutes of Q&A
- 1.5 hr total
- Topical Teaching
Please have a look at the course schedule below
Week One – The Heart of God in Parenting
- What is the main goal of parenting?
- How should we view or job as parents?
- The sufficiency of Jesus in parenting
Week Two – Balancing Work and Family
- Tips on making family time
- Being present when you’re home
- What to do when something has to give
Week Three – Fighting Parental Burn Out
- Tips for recharging the tired parent
- I’m tired of my kids, is that wrong?
- Creating the village to raise a child
Week Four – Tips for Hard Conversations
- Dealing with grief
- Sharing hard truths in a loving way
- Discipline that does not tear down, but builds up
Week Five – Telling your kids about Jesus
- Tips for telling my kids about Jesus
- Good resources for teaching your kids about the bible
- How can I make the bible fun and engaging?
Week Six – Tips for Single Parents
- The sufficiency of Jesus for single parents
- Tips for a single mom
- Tips for a single dad
Week Seven – Navigating Divorce
- How does divorce affect children?
- Encouraging children of divorced parents
- Tips for blended families
Week Eight – Help! My spouse isn’t a Christian!
- Navigating Church Life
- Raising Kids
- When to compromise and when not to