Prayer Changes Everything
At CCSB, we know that prayer makes a difference. Please tap on the button below and fill out the form to share your prayer request.
1) Praise Report #1 My Mother Felisitas recovered from unexplained chest pains and she recovered from the Shingles Virus.
Prayer Request for her as Felisitas dementia is increasing and her Heart Pacemaker device has a low battery and in March we’ll discuss surgery dates for her replacement Pacemaker. Please pray for God to bless her with HIS super natural strength and HIS super natural provisions for all her needs physically and spiritually.
2) Praise Report #2 My 24 year old daughter Tiffany is deployed in the Navy and recently made it to H3 rank upgrade on her Navy Ship USS Porter.
Prayer Request for God to bless and protect her physically and spiritually wherever her tours in Europe lead her. God’s supernatural strength mercy grace favor and super natural provisions wherever God’s plan’s may take her.
3) Praise Report #3 My 18 year old daughter Ashley who recently graduated high school and is about to begin College both online and on campus. Praise God that she is able to take care of her elderly grandmother part-time and attend part-time
Prayer Request for Ashley that with God’s mercy grace and favor she will be able to successfully balance school and work taking care of grandmother. Please pray for God to bless her and HIS super natural provisions for all her needs physically and spiritually.
4) Praise Report #4 Maria’s awesome christian boss a bankruptcy attorney not only allows Maria time flexibility to take care of her elderly mother but on top of that gave Maria a $1 raise on January 1st 2020. The attorney Erika Luna helps people save their homes from being foreclosed on and works with banks to give the people relocation opportunities rather than just letting the mortgage company evict people. Bless and praise God for awesomely and graciously provided for Maria.
Prayer request for Maria that she would by God’s awesome grace continue to learn more and more ways to bless back her attorney boss and her office managers, and please pray for God to bless them and HIS super natural provisions for all their needs physically and spiritually.
5) Praise Report #5 Praise God that Maria the primary paid IHSS care giver to her elderly mother with dementia was able to add her young daughter Ashley and her sister Coco to IHSS Care Giver services. Now mom has someone watching her at home 24/7 and getting paid to do so. Praise God that IHSS gave us a $1 raise on January 2020 and that God blessed us with keeping our hours for the rest of this year. Please pray that GOD would to bless them with HIS super natura strength and HIS super natural provisions for al their needs physically and spiritually.
6) Praise Report #6 Praise God that Kathy who just had open heart surgery is recovering nicely. Please pray for her son Brian and daughter-in-law Liza who will be taking care of Kathy in their home for the rest of Kathy's life. Please pray for God to bless them HIS super natural strength and HIS super natural provisions for all their needs physically and spiritually.
7) Praise Report #7 Abner and Jasmine a young newly wed couple have just started to ask for prayers as Abner is enlisted in the Army. Please pray for God to comfort both of them as they are away from each other and that GOD would super naturally filll their voids.
Please pray for their salvation pray for God to bless them HIS super natural strength and HIS super natural provisions for al their needs physically and spiritually.
8) Praise Report #7 Robert and Terry a young unmarried couple have just started to ask for prayers as Terry was diagnosed with a horrible stomach condition that makes her vomit uncontrolably and on top of that while she is still on medical sick leave Terry was laid off from her work. Robert and Terry believe God exists and were both raised Catholic. Recently due to all her stresses Terry has begun to ask for prayers and for God's help. Please pray for their salvation, for God to provide super natural comfort to both of them and for God to bless them with HIS super natural strength and HIS super natural provisions for al their needs physically and spiritually.