Join us for the Seder Experience
Seder is the Hebrew word for “order.” The Seder meal takes place on the first night of the Jewish Festival of Passover and can be found in Exodus 12, Matthew 26, Mark 14 and Luke 22. It is the meal Jesus celebrated with His disciples the night before His crucifixion.
- This event will take place around a symbolic meal that we will be eating in a reclining position on the ground. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need accommodations for an alternative seating arrangement.
- Our Seder will be symbolic and NOT a full meal. Please plan to eat dinner either before or after.
- High school age and older are welcome to register
- Childcare is not provided.
- If you’re registering a family or a group, a separate registration needs to be completed for each individual. As well, please note that we cannot guarantee individuals will be seated together.
Tuesday, April 4 at 7:00 pm
Wednesday, April 5 at 7:00 pm