- The slideshow must be a digital video file. Acceptable Formats: H.264, MP4
- 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) preferred, but 720p (1280 x 720) is acceptable
- The service photo must be high resolution (at least 1920 x 1080 pixels)
We Do Not Accept
- Still images (individual JPEG files)
- PowerPoint (.PPT) files
- Full resolution QuickTime (.mov) or AVI files
- Online video links (Youtube, Facebook, etc.)
- Add 5 seconds of black before slideshow/music starts and 5 seconds of black at the end
- Maximum length not to exceed 10 minutes
- Must not have any inappropriate photos/video, such as:
- Immodest apparel/dress (e.g. cleavage, too much flesh showing)
- Drugs/alcohol use
- Profanity or vulgar speech
- Please be mindful of appropriateness (language) when selecting any music
Slideshow Creation Tools
- You can use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a slideshow, but you MUST save your presentation as an MP4 video. Here’s how.
- Windows: Movie Maker
- Apple: iMovie
- iPhone: Photos App
- For Funerals: We must have the file for pastoral/staff review at least 48 hours prior to the service. (Files for Monday funerals must be received the Friday before.)
- For Weddings & Special Events: We must have the file for internal review at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Videos must be complete. We cannot perform any edits to the footage.
If you have any questions, please contact the Media Department: (310) 352-3333.